Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dior Travel Palette

I have always admired the gorgeous palette Dior can create. I finally decided to buy a palette for myself.


It is a travel palette with several gorgeous colors. I opted for this one, because a normal size palette has a lot more of one single color and I am not likely to use up that much. In this one I have the basic colors I use to set my eyeliner: black and brown, several light colors for the inner eye corner.



The blue I can use with some outfits. Pink is always nice and the golden colors also. So this is just the perfect palette for me. I will use it really often. You can see the beautiful shimmers in the next picture I took while the sun was shining.

 
Another close-up 



The applicators are from a soft sponge. I will use them for sure also in parallel with my brushes.

And now the well deserved swatches:

 

Really shimmery and pigmented, just as the other side of the palette





~~Can't wait to do some looks with it! ^.^y~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More