Monday, May 7, 2012

Swap with Saku


This video is about my post wiht Saku Chan! <3<3 <3 She also blogged about our swap. You can read her post here. Should you be interested in doing a swap with me, get in contact with me! This was the first one I ever did. I relly enjoyed it and am looking forward to have other ones also. Some of the products like the facial clensing kit are in my daily routine already. The CK lip balm in on my office table and I apply it every day, so I think swaps are a nice way to feel closer to your blogger friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and that you are considering to comment. I make sure to read and reply to each and every comment you leave! ^.^y

The Voice of Aikido

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MailChimp

 up to 63% off, cubot p5/GT72/GT99, get 8GB  TF card for free
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More